This process of color separations is done using Adobe Illustrator. We can create color separation with most simple to medium detail vector artwork. The spot color screen printing separations process is suitable for one to five colors. Occasionally, spot color printing may be used with designs involving 10 or more colors, though this is rare. No matter the number of colors in use, artwork that is vector can be done through spot color separations.
About Project Assets
All project assets required for the completion of the project must be provided in appropriate electronic format when placing your order.
For first-time customers: You will receive instructions from your Project Manager on how to supply the content and images so we can complete the project.
For existing customers: Please create a new folder inside your PXP folder for your new project and upload the project assets to the new folder. Use Job Title/Reference to identify the folder.
About Multiple Versions
If your project require multiple versions/variations of a design (e.g. for a product rollout), please provide proper information in the creative brief. Additional charges will be discussed prior to start of project.
– Unlimited revisions
– Creative team of experienced designers
– Account Manager as single point of contact
– Creative Director to assist with art review
– 100% original designs
– Initial concepts within 3 business days
– Edits & Revisions within 24 hours
– Final source files provided in .ai and pdf for print
– Transfer of Worldwide Copyrights
– 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
– Die creation if required.