Why are logo style guides needed? They ensure logo consistency for the duration of any collateral you produce – regardless of who created it.
Style guides (also called brand bibles) contain all the essential statistics to create whatever your organization desires. Whether or not it be a internet site, advertisement, promotional items,, or whatever else, this little file will make branding a breeze.
About Project Assets
For first-time customers: You will receive instructions from your Project Manager on how to supply the content and images so we can complete the project.
For existing customers: Please create a new folder inside your Creativeblox folder for your new project and upload the project assets to the new folder. Use Job Title/Reference to identify the folder.
About Multiple Versions
If your project require multiple versions/variations of a design (e.g. for a product rollout), please provide proper information in the creative brief. Additional charges will be discussed prior to start of project.
– Unlimited revisions
– Creative team of experienced logo designers
– Account Manager as single point of contact
– Creative Director to assist with art review
– 100% original designs
– Initial concepts within 3 business days
– Revisions within 24 hours
– You will receive your artwork in all popular file formats in a convenient dropbox file link for easy download.
– Brands Mention
– Customize a package directly tailored to your needs
– Final source files provided in Adobe Illustrator .pdf and .ai for web use ready for printing and jpg for web use
– Transfer of Worldwide Copyrights
– 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed